Partnered Educational Meetings
NEW - SIMPLE PARTNERSHIP (NO FUNDING PROVIDED)
If your organization has a meeting to promote, let us know!
The Program Director must be a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology (FACC) and will be responsible for developing content, selecting faculty, and ensuring the faculty meet their commitment to the program.
BENEFITS PROVIDED BY IA-ACC TO YOUR ORGANIZATION
- Two-time email blast to IA-ACC member's list. Email blast information must be sent to us as a word document or typed into an email to us.
- Email blast items must be received at least four (4) weeks prior to program.
- Posting the course on the IA-ACC Website meetings page.
BENEFITS TO IA-ACC PROVIDED BY YOUR ORGANIZATION
- IA-ACC logo placement in brochure on interior page with a "Thank You" statement.
- Logo placement on all supplemental promotional materials (web, email, print ads, etc) as a co-partner organization.
- Provide IA-ACC with a copy of the marketing materials prior to email blast to IA-ACC members.
- Provide IA-ACC with an Excel list of meeting attendees no later than 10 days after conclusion of the meeting.